A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay Review
25 family reviews
Families will love:
- Picturesque property overlooking the bay
- Pleasant and helpful property owners
- Free Wi-Fi
About A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
Sprawled across the picturesque, sunny shoreside on one of Cape Cod's most pristine stretches of land, A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay is the beachfront bed and breakfast you always dreamed of, but never thought existed. The property is just as quaint, cozy and fairy tale-esque as its name.
The property is owned by two pleasant and courteous English sisters, Pamela and Sandra, who came to Cape Cod to make their vision of the perfect inn a reality. The inn is a great mix of rustic beauty, home-style warmth and good old-fashioned customer service, all wrapped into an excellently landscaped, tastefully decorated package.
The stunningly well kept gardens, overlooking the picture-perfect Pleasant Bay, excellently complement the inn's nine rooms, each with its own custom design and colorful decor. Enjoy a beautiful, tranquil afternoon outside with the family, lounging in one of the inn's strategically placed adirondack chairs. But don't be surprised if you see your room's name on one of the passing boats. How else do you think people come up with room names like "Whistler," "Daysailer" and "Baybird"?
Rooms are air conditioned and come with a private bathroom, which includes towel service, toiletries and hair dryers. Rooms also come with daily maid service and complimentary Wi-Fi access. While there are no TV's in any of the rooms, there is an excellent selection of magazines and books to enjoy.
Close proximity to the beaches of Skaket, Monomoy, Chatham and Nauset, as well as the property's own small, private beach, makes this property ideal for families looking to go on a tour of Cape Cod's beaches. The inn is also located near all the shops, restaurants, boutiques and entertainment of Chatham and Orleans.
While a gourmet European buffet breakfast is offered to every guest, the concierge will gladly point you in the right direction if your family is looking to sample a little more of Cape Cod's world-famous cuisine. They'll also help organize sightseeing trips, boat tours and make suggestions for other ways to enjoy all the family-friendly fun Cape Cod has to offer.
A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...