What’s better than a stay at an Embassy Suites hotel? How about a stay complete with free ice cream sundaes? The hotel brand is offering guests a special treat when they book a Sunday night stay at one of eight hotels in California, Atlanta and Las Vegas this summer.
In partnership with Windsor Capital Group (WCG) Ice Cream Parlors, Embassy Suites Hotels’ Suite Summer Sunday Package offers guests a stay in a two-room suite, complimentary breakfast and free evening beverages and snacks on select days. Plus, families receive free Wi-Fi access, a late check-out time of 2 p.m. and free sundaes at the onsite WCG Ice Cream Parlor between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. on Sundays.
And for families who didn’t get the chance to book the package, ice cream sundaes are available for just $5 each at the WCG Ice Cream Parlor on Sundays. The parlors have a fun 1950’s style, with music, soda jerk hats for kids and trivia fun for families of all ages.
The Suite Summer Sundae Package is available now through Sept. 7, 2015. Sundaes are free for guests who book stays that include Sunday nights. The promotion is available at the following properties:
- Embassy Suites Arcadia – Pasadena Area
- Embassy Suites Brea – North Orange County
- Embassy Suites Lompoc – Central Coast
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana – Orange County Airport North
- Embassy Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
- Embassy Suites Atlanta – Alpharetta
- Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas
For more information, visit the WCG Hotels website.
— Hilarey Wojtowicz