Casablanca Hotel Review
667 family reviews
Families will love:
- Times Square location
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks
- Boutique hotel with Moroccan style
About Casablanca Hotel
Less than 100 yards from Broadway and the heart of Time Square is this hotel, which makes guests feel as though they've entered a portal and wound up in Morocco. Casablanca Hotel is more than a name. It's the scent of incense in the hallways. It's the wooden shutters, furniture and ceiling fans. It's the mosaic tiles and statues of tigers guarding common areas. It's the tiny staircase where you'll pass other families from around the world who have descended upon New York for the same sightseeing as your family.
Yes, Casablanca Hotel is family friendly. At check in, as we're told there is a nightly wine and cheese reception beginning at 5, the clerk is quick to point out that children are welcome and there will be popcorn, cookies and fruits for the kids. We've heard that before but happily, we are not the only ones with children during the reception.
The hotel features standard rooms and suites, as well as complimentary breakfast each morning, but you just can't beat its Times Square location, directly across the street from a couple of the many area theaters and surrounded by restaurants. However, just those few yards down a side street off Broadway also lends itself to a quiet night for sleeping, once the kids are tuckered out and ready to finally close your eyes. (As I write, my duo are still up an hour past their bedtime with no signs of stopping!)
Casablanca Hotel Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...