Castaway Bay Resort Review
394 family reviews
Families will love:
- Great indoor water park
- Walking distance to Cedar Point
- Suites that sleep six
About Castaway Bay Resort
The tropical-themed Castaway Bay belongs to the Cedar Point amusement park family of properties. While it is not adjacent and within walking distance to the world-famous park (like some of the other Cedar Point resorts), Castaway Bay is just a five-minute drive down the road and features several huge draws for families, including an indoor water park, giant arcade and suites that sleep six. Plus, all Castaway Bay guests get to enter Cedar Point amusement park a full hour before the general public.
Castaway Bay Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...