Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Chula Vista Resort
Lisa Meyers McClintick
In the nation's epicenter for groundbreaking water park resorts, Wisconsin Dell's Chula Vista Resort stands out nicely with a rare location along the nicely wooded Wisconsin River. It feels tucked-away from the hubbub of downtown, the Interstate or Dells Parkway with its blazing neon and over-the-top attractions.
Chula Vista guests can sit out balconies overlooking the waterway that carved the famous Dells, float the day away in an outdoor wave pool nestled beneath Norway pines or soak in romantic whirlpool outside the spa. Kids can ride the world's largest indoor water coaster, then plunge down one of the tallest cyclone slides.
Another caveat is being able to leave the car in the parking lot. You can hop a ... more boat tour from Chula Vista's docks or grab water shuttles to downtown for more dining and shopping.
When night rolls around, it's a peaceful time to stroll the resort's River Walk, go out to eat and settle into the jungle-themed theater for Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions show with magic, comedy and white tigers.
Chula Vista's South American influences inspired its water park's jungle theme and the warm colors shades of red and gold in guest rooms. They seem most fitting in the fall when those same colors can be seen in the trees along the riverbanks.
Chula Vista has been around for at least 60 years, but it has kept up with the area's largest resorts by investing more than $200 million into expanding accommodations, building the water park, adding restaurants and revamping its 18-hole golf course since 2006. It also added a large sports complex, which brings teams from across the country here. less
- Indoor water park with water coaster
- Outdoor wave pool nestled along the riverfront
- Outdoor water park and one of the country's largest cyclone slides
- Theme Parks
- Water Sports
- Water Parks
- Game Room
- Meal Plan
- Onsite Dining
Be sure to get the Children and Family Activities guide when you check in to maximize a weekend. It lists activities such as ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Standard room amenities include microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, flat-screen TV and coffee makers. Upgrades can include junior suites, with a semi-private living area and options such as fireplaces, balconies and whirlpools. There also are some themed fantasy suites with pirate, Outer Space, African and Wild West decor. Kids will probably like the Wild West covered wagon twin beds or funky lighting by the outer space whirlpool the best.
There are 220 condos that offer guests the convenience of being at home with kitchens, living areas, balconies and laundry. They come in one-, two-, and three-bedroom layouts that can ... more sleep up to 12 people. Villas, loft villas and family villas sleep six to eight people and overlook the Cold Water Canyon Golf Course. They're best for adults or teens because they are stand-alone buildings and do not connect to the waterparks. less