Congress Hall Review
175 family reviews
Families will love:
- Great hotel for quality beach time
- Onsite family dining
- Children's program for kids ages 4 to 12
About Congress Hall
If your family is looking for elegance and a little pampering in Cape May, consider Congress Hall. The stately resort, located directly across from private Congress Beach is a great choice for those looking to spend some quality beach time -- they offer free umbrellas, towels and beach chairs and have private cabanas available for a fee. The historic hotel began operating as a boarding house in 1816 for summer visitors. Kids will love the terrific pool, and mom and dad will appreciate the excellent service. It also offers a children's program for kids, ages 4 to 12, in July and August -- a rarity in Cape May. The resort's acclaimed Blue Pig restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and room service is available.Written by Lissa Poirot
Congress Hall Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...