Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove Review
59 family reviews
Families will love:
- Close to Disneyland
- Free rides to theme parks
- In-room mini-fridges
About Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove
The Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove is located on the edge of Anaheim and Garden Grove featuring 380 guestrooms and suites. Guestrooms come with mini-fridges, coffee makers, TV's and cribs and connecting rooms are available at no charge. Rollaway beds are also available for a small daily fee. Enjoy wireless Internet access throughout the property, a business center for printing coupons and tickets, a fitness center, outdoor pool, onsite laundry facilities and a gift shop. The resort is minutes away from Disney's California Adventure Park and Disneyland. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests to all area theme parks. For onsite dining families can head to the California Grill & Cantina for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with other local restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. Room service is also available from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.Written by Kristin Franks
Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...