Disney's Boardwalk Inn Review
456 family reviews
Families will love:
- Pool with clown coaster slide
- Community Hall family activity center
- Mimes, magicians and vibrant nightlife scene
About Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Steps away from Epcot's International Gateway and a short stroll to Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's BoardWalk Inn offers easy access to Orlando theme park magic, by way of Atlantic City.
With just 371 rooms, the Deluxe AAA Four Diamond resort, which debuted in 1996, is the smallest among Walt Disney World's onsite hotel accommodations. However, its central location lends an open door to an extensive 1930's seaside scene, complete with a mini-Midway, mimes, magicians and one of the greatest varieties of drinking and dining options you'll find at any Disney property.
In fair weather, families flock to the resort's Luna Park Pool, featuring a clown coaster slide, but when the mercury dips, there's still plenty of action to be found on the BoardWalk. Guests can rent a surrey bike and take a trip around Crescent Lake, interact with live entertainers, sing-along with dueling pianists at Jellyrolls and visit a variety of shops, eateries and even an upscale art gallery.
More formal than the neighboring Beach Club Resort, but still family-friendly, the BoardWalk Inn offers family guests attractive amenities like an all-day family activity center and a tot-friendly playground, plus spacious accommodations, all freshly renovated in 2014.
Disney's Boardwalk Inn Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...