Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Review
305 family reviews
Families will love:
- Villa-style rooms
- Tons of activities for kids of all ages
- Heated swimming pool
About Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
A member of the Disney Vacation Club, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort makes its home on Longview Island. Surrounded on two sides by the waters and marshes of Broad Creek, the heart of the resort is here, where the various lodging and amenities are interspersed with sweeping live oak, pine and palmetto trees. The combination results in an intimate village reminiscent of an old-fashioned summer camp, one where the kids range in age from newborn to teens. And with a menu of activities and amenities that cater to all interests, the resort makes all guests feel like it was created just for them. While Mickey and Minnie are not out strolling the grounds, you will find subtle Disney touches throughout the resort and in the accommodations. Keep your eyes open to see what you can find!Written by Karon Warren
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...