Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Other Theme Parks

Forgot Your Password?

Other Theme Parks Discuss all the theme parks that aren't Disney. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Default Sea World San Diego??

How is Sea World San Diego, compared to Sea World- Orlando? I don't think they have as many rides, but are the shows just as good? Do they have regular fish exhibits (monsters of the deep, etc.)?

Old 09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Charter Member

Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to read such a nice piece of information.
This is exciting news.
financement credit personnel | taux demande simulation pret en ligne à la disposition des particuliers un logiciel pour une simulation de prêt personnel en ligne financement credit personnel | taux demande simulation pret en ligne

Old 10-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Family Adventurer

I've not been to the one in Florida, but I know that most of them are very similar. There are a few rides. Here's a link to Sea World, San Diego for more info.

http://www.seaworld.com/sandiego/

Old 01-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Family Adventurer

Seaworld has cool shows, and great trains to help tourists travel around the park grounds. Finding where you want to go is easy, choosing what to do first is the tough part.

Old 01-24-2014, 03:59 AM

Sea world has great water shows and the whales jump really high and water splashes up.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Going to Sea World in June hope to have a full report when I return. What I have noticed is that accommodations in San Diego are very pricey. Found a great mid week deal online that includes free parking, free internet, and free full breakfast. Also going to take the kids to Mission Beach, my friends highly recommend grabbing boogie board and hanging out there for the day for a good low cost time.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:30 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Just returned from a So. Cal vacation with my two kids ages 13 & 11. I have to say that my son found Sea Wold to be the highlight of his trip. This year they added more animal interaction. Feeder fish you could reach your hands into wile they gently nibble at you, star fish to pick up, sting rays, sea cucumber, horseshoe crabs, bamboo sharks, and dolphins. We had so much fun we skipped the shows (we have something similar local to us at home). The rides were great and the food and merchandise was not grossly overpriced, a definite plus when traveling on a budget.

Old 06-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Community Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host Young Gang Mom View Post
Just returned from a So. Cal vacation with my two kids ages 13 & 11. I have to say that my son found Sea Wold to be the highlight of his trip. This year they added more animal interaction. Feeder fish you could reach your hands into wile they gently nibble at you, star fish to pick up, sting rays, sea cucumber, horseshoe crabs, bamboo sharks, and dolphins. We had so much fun we skipped the shows (we have something similar local to us at home). The rides were great and the food and merchandise was not grossly overpriced, a definite plus when traveling on a budget.
That sounds like a lot of fun! I know both of my kids would love that! I may have to tack on a Sea World day when we are in FL in November