Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Southeast US

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Southeast US Southeast US family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in the Southeast. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Southeast Family Travel Deals
Southeast Family Hotels and Resorts

Old 05-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Host & Charter Member

Default Carolinas & Georgia...Who's going?

Well it's prime time now folks, who is heading down to some of the greatest Destinations in the USA? Some of my family heads to the Outer Banks every year they can't get enough. Some other friends migrate like birds to glorious Hilton Head.....an amazing island indeed! Then there's Tybee Island, off of Georgia.....and a great destination IN Georgia not far from the sea, Savannah!

My sister is taking her kids to Myrtle Beach, SC and counting down the days till they get packing and heading down that way and then there's lovely Charleston which also makes SC a wonderful destination. How about our hard core golfers - Dad surely must want to hit the links while Mom and the kids are on Myrtle Beach or maybe the kids play too? My friend's kids started golf lessons at 4 and are actually quite good!

Is there a Carolina or Georgia destination I left out that YOU are going to? If you are soon traveling to any of the above places or HAVE DONE SO in the past, we'd love to hear about your fun times and what made it so great for your family as a vacation destination! It's a beautiful part of our great country.