Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Walt Disney World

Forgot Your Password?

Walt Disney World Discuss Disney World resorts and activities. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Disney Family Vacation Deals
Disney Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 10-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Charter Member

Default Villas? Who's stayed in them?

We're planning a spring break trip for March '11. We have 4 small kids (ages 9-1), 2 parents, 1 grandparent, and a teenager. Trying to pick between the animal kingdom villas or the Tree House villas at Saratoga springs. Has anyone stayed in these with a big, mixed group? Anyone think Saratoga springs is too far from the action?

Thanks!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Charter Member

try renting a home with a pool We did it last year and it was great. only 995.00 for 7 days 4 miles from disney. Go to victorsvillas dot com

Old 03-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Welcome mommamd to Family Vacation Critic forums.

I have not had the pleasure of staying in the villas yet, but my family and I absolutely love Animal Kingdom Lodge. I love the majestic feeling of animals just outside your window. The restaurants are fabulous and hotel is breathtaking. So my vote goes to AKL.