Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Southwest US

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Southwest US Southwest US family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in the Southwest. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Southwest Family Travel Deals
Southwest Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 01-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Default Sedona, AZ

Has anyone been to Sedona, AZ with children? Lookiong to take two of my grandchildren there around Easter.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Family Adventurer

You can order a free travel guide here. It should have alot of great information for you. I've not been to Sedona yet.

http://www.visitsedona.com/index.php...form.esg_order

Old 03-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

I did not take my DD with me to Sedona. How old are the grandkids? Do they like adventure? There is lots of hiking you can do! Also there are Hot Air Balloon rides, jeep adventure rides and things like that. .

Old 03-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Family Adventurer

We're actually thinking of going through Sedona this summer. Anyone been to Sliderock State Park? Any tips? It looks like tons of fun & a really neat way to cool off.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Charter Member

Smile sliderock; sedona az

Quote:
Originally Posted by andynapril View Post
We're actually thinking of going through Sedona this summer. Anyone been to Sliderock State Park? Any tips? It looks like tons of fun & a really neat way to cool off.
" It is all that and more! Hundreds of people come every year to do just that. Spend the day swimming and sliding. You can either pack a picnic lunch or there is a local DQ really close to slide rock.