Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas

Forgot Your Password?

Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas Find, or share, unique tips and ideas to help with your family vacation. Tips exclusively for families, from families.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:11 AM

Default My Best 10 Places in Mexico

1. Chichen Itza
2. Puebla
3. Las Barrancas del Cobre (The Copper Canyon)
4. Los Cabos
5. Peņa de Bernal
6. Loreto
7. Cancun
8. Ixtapa-Zihuantanejo
9. Belize Coral Reef
10. Playa del Carmen

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Charter Member

Mexico is beautiful city. I think you have listed all of the best place in Mexico. If you know the some great resorts and peaceful places then post it here. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:23 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhenry View Post
Mexico is beautiful city. I think you have listed all of the best place in Mexico. If you know the some great resorts and peaceful places then post it here. Thanks in advance.
The Rui Place in Playa is wonderful.. one place not to stay is The Reef in Playa stay away old, needs work and pool area is small.

TravelMom401

Old 06-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Family Adventurer

I love beautifull blue water in Cancun, the Sand, and Sun

Old 06-21-2010, 09:39 AM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeycotley View Post
I love beautifull blue water in Cancun, the Sand, and Sun
isn't the water amazing. Unless you see it for yourself you would never believe that it's that turquoise/blue. I just love it..

TravelMom401

Old 10-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Family Adventurer

I just got back from Playa del Carmen a few weeks ago! It was amazing. I was a bit dubious at first as I thought there wouldnt be much there as everyone else seems to go to Cabo or Cancun but it was great fun! Still quite a few restaurants, bars, clubs so theres a lot to do in the evening but the beach wasn't as busy as Cancun! I went on a daytrip to Isla Mujeres as well. I definitely need to invest in a house over there when I win the lottery!

Old 02-28-2011, 05:04 PM

Chichen Itza most definitely. The ruins there will leave you in awe.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Family Adventurer

Miles of beaches, endless luxury accommodations and a nonstop party atmosphere in Cancun have transformed this once sleepy village on the Yucatan coast into one of Mexico's most popular tourist attractions, particularly during spring break.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Family Adventurer

Cancun seems like the most popular destinations indeed. I've heard it's a top spot for honeymoons as well, with the great places to stay, cool amenities and attractions!