Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Friendly Resorts & Hotels > All Inclusive Family Resorts

Forgot Your Password?

All Inclusive Family Resorts Find the perfect all inclusive resort and destination for your family.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraGmommyto2 View Post
Hi! I am also interested in the Barcelo chain. I was actually looking at the Barcelo Capello Beach in the Dominican Rep. since it seems to be so reasonable-does anyone know what the ages are for the kids program? My 2 boys will be 2 & 3 at the time of travel-would they be able to participate? Oh and we are not set on Dominican Rep. but it is more important to go somewhere that has a great kids program, reasonably priced and of course mom & dad would love a few moments to have a meal together, etc. so any/all suggestions are appreciated! Thanks in advance!
If the Barcelo in the Dominican Republic is anything like the one we stayed at in october in Riviera Maya, the kids "barcy club" is for kids 4-12. They wouldn't budge with my 3.5yr old. The club was nothing like the ones on the cruise ships. It was a little dissapointed. The resort next door which we had privileges at (barcelo caribe) would take her since her brother was there.

We just enjoyed family time. The waterpark at our resort was great and we did either the kids movie or kids disco every night that it was offered.