Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > "The Playground"

Forgot Your Password?

"The Playground" A place to kick your shoes off and just get to know one another!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Family Adventurer

Default Run into any celebs on your trips?

I'll go first: I once saw that really tan actor who used to have a talk show with his ex, Alana, -- what's his name?? Got it: George Hamilton -- get out of a nice car in front of Harrods in London.

I also once caught eyes with Robin Williams (over twenty years ago) when he was walking down a street in San Francisco. He has the bluest eyes! My boyfriend at the time finally realized who walked by and started screaming, "Mork! Mork!" Mortified, I just kept walking as fast as I could.

Oh! and once I was in Honolulu and met Tabitha -- Samantha's daughter from Bewitched. We were both about 17 and she and I were dating the same guy (neither of us cared!).

Years ago, when I was in San Diego my sister and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld perform in a very small place -- it was right before his show went on the air. I was sad having just broken up with a boyfriend and I can remember thinking that I wished he'd stop talking so I could catch my breath!! After the show he sat in the bar ALONE -- nobody approached him or talked to him. I think my sister finally went up to him and got his sig.

That's all I have!

Wendy

Bookmarks