Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Disneyland

Forgot Your Password?

Disneyland Discuss Disneyland resorts and activities. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Disney Family Vacation Deals
Disneyland Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 01-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Family Adventurer

Default Disneyland - My Dream Land

Disneyland is one of the places I'd love to visit someday. It's filled with all my childhood memories. I do hope I'd get to step my feet on Disneyland before I die.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

I hope your wish comes true! Disneyland is a magical place. When you step inside you are transformed into a kid again and everything there seems to sparkle and shimmer. The characters, music, and architecture bring you back to a time of care free days. Every step in the park is a wonder after wonder.

Hoping your time comes soon!

Old 10-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Family Adventurer

I feel that Disneyland is only place in the world for where everyone seems crazy to visit there.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Disneyland is great for people with disabilities. My DGD has autism and trouble waiting in lines. You can get a "bypass" card that lessons your wait time. It makes a world of difference. There are also wheelchair accessible processes as well. She doesn't do well standing and has outgrown her stroller so she uses a wheelchair. Until you really watch you have no idea how well Disneyland does disabilities. It starts in the parking lot with your own van, rides that will take you on in the wheelchair. The staff is truly amazing.

We go at least once a month... my daughter and her family about once a week so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited by notentirelynormal; 08-13-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: .

Old 12-06-2013, 07:16 AM

Disneyland is the only one place in all over world which is made for all age of people like kids, adults, old all of come to enjoy the whole day with free mind.

Old 01-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Family Trekker

Yeah you are right Heavens. Disney Is the most adventurous place to do lot of fun .I have been here 3 times and all the times did great fun .Disney is actually place if you visit once you would definately would love to visit again and again.You cann't stop yourself .

Old 01-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Family Adventurer

Disneyland i love to visit again here,last time i spend my weekend with my family in Disneyland .Seriously it refresh my childhood memories..we hd lot of enjoyed there..The Walt Disney’s first Theme Park. It is the place where memories are made and relived.don’t miss all-time favorite Disney attractions and entertainment, like Pirates of the Caribbean, Matterhorn Bobsleds.

Old 01-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Family Adventurer

Disneyland i love to visit again here,last time i spend my weekend with my family in Disneyland .Seriously it refresh my childhood memories..we hd lot of enjoyed there..The Walt Disney’s first Theme Park. It is the place where memories are made and relived.don’t miss all-time favorite Disney attractions and entertainment, like Pirates of the Caribbean, Matterhorn Bobsleds.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Family Trekker

Disneyland is most popular destination point for every visitors..Last month i also spend our vacation in Disneyland...seriously its great experience for me..we had lot of fun there and there are plenty of interesting and amazing things which are most famous..

Old 01-11-2014, 12:55 AM
Family Adventurer

You can't go to without a visit to Walt Disney World. While Universal might have better roller coasters, no where else has the atmosphere of Disney. Clean, safe, fun and nice. Amazing for young children, I wish I had one just to bring them here!