Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Waterparks

Forgot Your Password?

Old 07-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Charter Member

Default SeaWorld Aquatica

I lived in Orlando for almost 4 years and never been to SeaWorld here. I have a question regarding Aquatica. Does anyone know if they have an area for little ones? My DD is 1 1/2 yrs old. I think she may be too little to be running around with 5-6 yr olds and not sure if they have any place for the "real little" ones.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Hi we went there last year. Very nice.
Much better than any of the water parks at Disney. Yes they have a very large area for children. It is not just for little ones though, any age can go in. They do have staff walking around with measuring sticks measuring children to see what colour life jacket they need to have on. You will need to stay with your little one though, there is so many nooks & crannys there for them to get behind....
psst: the dolphin plunge isn't that great though. You go so fast in it, you can't see anything through the tunnel anyways.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Family Adventurer

we are heading down this july, but going to disney parks. however in 2011 heading back for a few days and thinking of going to aquatica. we love disney water parks, so im worried i will be disappointed.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Family Adventurer

Wow. Waterparks are really my thing. I'd do anything if given the chance to visit one. It'll be very fun if I'll have my family along with me.

Old 06-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Family Adventurer

During the summer, the park can easily max out and Aquatica will turn away guests. If you are looking to only spend a half day, consider going after 2pm when the crowds thin out. Even later, you can literally get on the rides with minimal wait time. If you need to go to Aquatica in the morning, the earlier the better.

Last edited by Host Lisa; 06-10-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Signature Advertising