Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > "The Playground"

Forgot Your Password?

"The Playground" A place to kick your shoes off and just get to know one another!

Old 11-18-2011, 11:02 AM
World Travelers

Mine's pretty self explanatory. Sirname-Fusco, we're a family of 5.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Wink

Bonita is the city where I live (actually Bonita Springs) and family seemed appropriate, but I actually used the name first on Cruise Critic.

Old 02-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Charter Member

Gracie was one of my cats, she passed away last year. 65 is the year I was born.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Family Adventurer

Josie Pie is the nickname one of my coworkers gave me maybe 15 years ago. Now, basically no one calls me by my actual name, but everyone knows me as Josie Pie.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Here I thought you were nicknamed for Josie Pye - the archenemy of Anne of Green Gables. Next to Anne she's my favourite character!

Old 05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Family Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host Lisa View Post
Here I thought you were nicknamed for Josie Pye - the archenemy of Anne of Green Gables. Next to Anne she's my favourite character!
Actually, you know, I think that's how it originated. My coworker was a fan of Anne, and because I was so UNlike Josie Pye, she started teasing me and calling me that way!

Old 06-25-2012, 07:59 AM

I'm a bit of a mythology geek, especially abotu Nrose myths. The apocalypse myth in Norse mythology ( Ragnarok) has a wolf which is chained to a rokc which when its release basically eats the world.

The wolf's name is either Fenris or Fenrir.

So me being a huge nerd is the reaosn for my name

Old 06-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Very creative Fenrir! Thanks for sharing and I for I for one do not think it is nerdy.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host Young Gang Mom View Post
Very creative Fenrir! Thanks for sharing and I for I for one do not think it is nerdy.
Ha :P

trust me it is nerdy. Awesome, but most definitely Nerdy = )