Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Other Theme Parks

Forgot Your Password?

Other Theme Parks Discuss all the theme parks that aren't Disney. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Default Dollywood Park?

For those who have been to Dollywood, how long would you suggest spending at the part 2-3 days, longer or less? Goal is to see most everything, given 9yo DD will be with us there may be some shows she would prfer to avoid so maybe we would see less than all...

What are the rides like? Any don't miss rides?

I would be combining the Smokey Mountains with Dollywood...so think we could have have a nice week long trip between the two key activities.
I love traveling. I've been to Dinsey at all different times of the year with Christmas being my favorite. I've been to six continents and hope to very soon visit Antarctica. Australia and Fiji are among my all time favorite foreign destinations.

Probably the most notable trip was October 2002, when we were at Bali the night of the first bombing there. *** You will find me on Cruise Critic as well with the same user name. Happy Travels to all!!!

Watch a quick look at my Christmas Light Displayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBS34hUQrpM

Past Trips (Most recent first):
Aug09 WDW Week; June-July09 RCCL AK Cruise, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Disney Land and Four Corners region; Apr09 RCCL Voyager of the Seas; Feb09 RCCL Mariner of the Seas; Dec08-Jan09 Voyager of the Seas; Oct98 Fiji's Matangi Resort; May-June85 UK & France vacation; many others before these.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Don't worry about packing a lunch, there are many restaurants which serve an array of delicious Southern cuisine. Choices include everything from full-service dining to a wide variety of concessions.

While at the Dollywood theme park you can enjoy country, bluegrass, classic rock ‘n’ roll and Southern gospel music. There’s with more than 30 performances daily! Don’t miss Sha-Kon-O-Hey!—Land of Blue Smoke, a musical celebration of the people, spirit and heritage of the Smoky Mountains featuring eight songs written by Dolly. After a day at Dollywood theme park cool down at Dollywood's.