Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Florida

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Florida Florida family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Florida. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Florida Family Travel Deals
Florida Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 02-20-2010, 06:53 AM
Charter Member

Default Discount coupons for Busch Gardens in Tampa

Anyone know of a website that offers discounts to Busch Gardens in Tampa?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaPilot09 View Post
Best place to get discounted tickets on online on EBAY. You do need to be careful and go through a trusted ticket dealer but you can get a great price on tickets.

TravelMom401

Old 01-20-2011, 06:44 AM

While sitting on the crowded beach, this topic came up when another Mom said "I avoid crowds by taking my kids out of school to go on vacation".

You can often find deals during the off-season at many resorts. Plus, there's the added value of not having to fight the craziness of airport travel during busy times.

I do know that many school districts aren't too keen on the idea. Plus as they get older the school work is much tougher to make up!

So, the question to you all is -- have you taken your kids out of school so that you can avoid summer and holiday crowds

Old 02-20-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaPilot09 View Post
If you are a AAA member, you can purchase discount tickets (and print them) online or can purchase them at your local branch. I was able to get an eTicket for Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA for $51.95 - One-day Adult ticket. You can also get these tickets at your local AAA office. Also, note, you can go right to the turnstyles and enter the park with this ticket -- no long lines waiting to purchase tickets when you arrive at the park. Yes, another perk.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:45 AM
hamptonite
Charter Member

Talking 2012 Busch Gardens VA discounts (promo codes)

My family is visiting Wiliamsburg/Virginia Beach this May 18-20, 2012
Our youngest is singing at Busch Gardens for two days, and will be with her
High School Jazz Choir/Band. My husband, 18 YO daughter and I will need to
find cheapest single day ticket and are willing to buy online and try not to
wait at gate. My husband will be using a power chair (scooter) and that will
be a very hard start for the day. I found that the promo code "DREAM" will give you approx $10 per adult single day tix discount on their website. I am looking
to find larger discount since this is a rough cost for an already costly 3 days on top of the student/performer cost involved for a disability family.

Anyone have a few suggestions? we don't have AARP or AAA membership and live in New York. Thanks to you all.

This is a great site and I have advised all our friends and neighbors who believe you are fab also!

Have a safe and sun-fun summer!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:00 AM
Host & Charter Member

Hi angel,

I did a search and found discounts in an unlikely place - maybe not so unlikely as they seem to control the world now - BUT, in this link there are many high rated (equals reliable) sellers of discounts to Busch Gardens VA (as well as other Busch Gardens locations and theme parks) and while it may take a little patience and clicking around, eBay seemed to have the best options for savings. I didn't expect to find this, but it might just work out you find a great price. Here is a link to current offers:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=...scount+tickets

I searched around other sites but they seemed to only offer something like you've already found, the $10 discount. The only other thought I had was that perhaps Busch Gardens might offer Disability Discount tickets...I didn't see them listed under "Tickets" but special services might not be listed with the usual ticket options....click the link and scroll to bottom of the webpage and click on "Contact" and write them. They may also offer special convenience options since your husband uses a scooter.....you never know.
http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-williamsburg

Good luck - try eBay and let us know if anything great turns up!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:03 PM
hamptonite
Charter Member

I also found that if you purchase thru Virginia Credit Union Bank, they offer the best price for various park tickets. I did not see any disclaimer for having to be a customer or state resident.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:51 AM
Host & Charter Member

There are indeed MANY locations within Virginia where discount tickets can be purchased, off the top of my memory, I recall seeing Food Lion Supermarket as one of the in-state sources for tickets.

If the bank does not require an account or residency, it's a great deal but there are many more discounts available there. If everyone is game for a little shopping around, there may be super discounts available indeed.

It might pay to do the research in advance to know where to strike and also to ensure there are options available for non-residents so there's no arriving at the park without well priced tickets!!