Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas

Forgot Your Password?

Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas Find, or share, unique tips and ideas to help with your family vacation. Tips exclusively for families, from families.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:24 AM

Wink The Importance of Apps

When apps started pumping out, I was in heaven, due to the fact that most of my life is spent in the air. With my frequent Dish related business travels, apps like tripadvisor and flighttrack are always on my tablet. I also carry dish remote access for the unseen chaos that comes from airports when missed connections and delays can stress me out. I can relax to a movie Iíve wanted to see, that I recorded for just the occasion, providing a great distraction. There are varieties of fantastic apps to choose from, depending on what circumstance is at hand, research and enjoy.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

I agree, i love my travel apps too. I always know what to expect and it reminds me of my dining reservations and other events planned while I am away.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off