Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Hawaii

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Hawaii Hawaii family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Hawaii. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Hawaii Family Travel Deals
Hawaii Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 06-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Default Going to the Big Island in a week

I can't believe we're leaving in just over a week! It'll be our first flight with our daughter (8 months) and our second trip to Hawaii for our son (just turned 5). My parents have Shell points so they booked us and my sister's family a couple of 2-bedroom units, and my parents will be in a 1-bedroom. I'm expecting we'll spend most of our time at the pool or beach, and do one day at the volcano (though we may leave the baby with my parents that day, not sure about her and the fumes?). Anyone have any tips for us?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2013, 12:00 PM

we took a tour for the volcanos and it was fantastic, i would recommend doing a private tour, having young kids, its nice to be able to move at your own pace! i know there are a few companies that do these tours, we booked with www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com and had a great time.
Have fun!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off