Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas > Interests & Activities > Family Ski Vacations

Forgot Your Password?

Family Ski Vacations Discuss ski vacations and tips exclusively for families, from families.
Family Ski Vacation Deals

Old 01-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Community Manager

Default 10 Best Family Ski Resorts

Family-friendly ski areas provide opportunities for parents and children to spend precious time together, as well as rare time apart to ski at their own levels. The best resorts have gentle slopes for little skiers, first-rat...

More...

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Family Traveler

Ski vacation and snowboard vacation are among the best family adventure during winter. In US alone you can go skiing and snowboarding to places like Beaver Creek Colorado, Breckenridge-CO, Keystone-CO, Vail-CO, and Winter Park-CO, Alta-UT, Deer Valley-UT, Ski Salt Lake-UT, Big Sky-ID, Moonlight Basin-ID, North Star-CA, Squaw Valley - CA and many more..

Old 01-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Family Trekker

Ski resort are the best resorts when it comes to do enjoy adventurous activities.I have visited Okemo Ski Resort , Vermont last year .Did great fun with my family enjoyed a lot especially loved snow skating a lot.

Old 01-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Family Adventurer

After visiting Crested Butte I prefer to this place , Crested Butte is one of the largest ski resorts on the continent with just one base area, meaning it is virtually impossible to get lost and everything funnels back to the same place, a relief for parents whose kids ski on their own. Camp CB has a nursery located right in the base area for kids from a few months to 3 years old, while the Camp has elaborate programs for ages 4-7, including Kids Night Out, which lets parents enjoy an adult dinner.

Old 01-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Family Adventurer

I have skiied heavenly many time. Its a beautiful mountain heavenly ski resort is a wonderful family mountain. Lots of runs to choose from, green runs to double black diamond.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Family Adventurer

Breckenridge, Colorado
Crowds can be big at Breckenridge, but this place was built for families with its long, mild stretches of terrain at the bottom of the mountain and the multiple base areas that offer lots of breathing room for you to get the crew staged and ready to roll. Kids will love town, too, as itís a legitimate Main Street with its brick facades and clapboard mining homes

Old 02-02-2014, 03:51 PM

Family vacation is my passion and when planning this year's spring break trip I wanted to do something different and adventurous all members of the family would enjoy. We'll be heading to Breckenridge, CO where my kids will be in ski school and my hubby and I will be snowboarding. We cannot wait! What allured us to Breck was how many times I've seen the words "family friendly" mentioned when speaking of it. I'll be sure to come back and post a trip report!

Old 05-27-2014, 01:13 AM

Consider places like Utah and Colorado. They have great hotel services and resort amenities for all members of the family so they will spend their ski vacations with a blast!

Old 08-03-2014, 04:53 PM

Default I really love north star at lake tahoe

The lifts are all easy to get to and well connected and the snow is usually top notch. Lift tickets are expensive but Shell gas station has a 2-1 deal on weekdays that makes it affordable.