Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Costa Rica

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Costa Rica Costa Rica family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Costa Rica. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Costa Rica Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 06-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Family Adventurer

Default Daughter was Exchange Student

My daughter spent a year in Costa Rica as an exchange student and travels back frequently.

She is visiting now for the next two months (summer 2009)....so if you have any questions I can ask her.

Judy

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Charter Member

I've always been interested in traveling to Costa Rica but know nothing about it. I had a lengthy conversation one time with a man whose family had traveled there. They had traveled somewhere in the northern part of the country. He said it wasn't the typical tourist area. They had rented a home and had a great time there.

Any information on parts of the country to stay in and ideas for family would be great!

Old 12-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Charter Member

Default Costa Rica

My family and two other families will be traveling to the Dominical Region of Costa Rica in July 2010.

Could you please let me know if your daughter thinks this area is safe? Are there any excursions she could recommend too?

Thanks, Lori