Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Rockies

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Rockies Rocky Mountain family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels around the Rockies. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Rockies Family Travel Deals
Rockies Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 06-28-2009, 12:17 AM
Family Adventurer

wendy,

You should join us on the Dream....I know we'll have fun....A friend of mine just got back from the Legend in May....He said it was great....I'd like to try one of the Spirit class next....In fact, that would have been the one we'd prob be taking in 2010 if not for the Dream, a decent price and I've never gone on an Eastern Itin....Always Western....

Prob won't get to do Rocky Mountain NP or Estes, but I'll add to my list for next time....Always planning ahead, you know.....I had saw some info on 7 falls and wondered if it would be worth it....We like to hike (easy hikes), I've kind of got out of shape over the years somehow.......It sounds like we could spend several days just in Colorado....DD would love the zoo....She's really into animals, she wants to be a vet someday....We're just going to be there for an evening and part of the next day, on our way home....Add to the list....

Darla

Sponsored Links