Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Friendly Resorts & Hotels > All Inclusive Family Resorts

Forgot Your Password?

All Inclusive Family Resorts Find the perfect all inclusive resort and destination for your family.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 AM

Default family reunion

I am planning a family reunion for a group of 5 families. each family consist of 2 adults and 3 kids. (4 Families) 2 adults 2 kids (one family) I am a senior and alone. some of the grandkid will stay in my room. this is for the year of
2012. time frame is the weeks of july. the ages of the kids vary.
family 1 kids ages 10,12,14. family 2 kids ages 14,18 family 3 ages 20,17,16
family 4 ages 10,12,14 family 5 ages 6,7,14 and myself age 72 and handicap.
i need an idea of cost for each family and any ideas on how to make this reunion a success. this is only in the planning stages. and we are looking for an all inclusive. familyies are from denver,chicago,new york, kentucky. i am looking for suggestion and any ideas you may have. as you can see the family is spread out that is why we are looking at the idea of cost and it will take some coordination. thank you.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
Family Trekker

Very detailed post, Martin. Would love to help but can you be a bit more specific re: where you are thinking of going? The Caribbean? Mexico? Florida?

Let us know!

LilMama

Old 02-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Welcome to Family Vacation Critic Martin5203.

I 'm sure that we can all come up with some great ideas. There are some wonderful all inclusive resorts that may meet everyone's needs and a lot of great reviews on our boards. Do you have a budget in mind? Are you looking for something tropical with beaches, or more action packed with theme parks?

Old 02-25-2011, 12:27 PM

hi LilMama
in reply to your inquiry, cost is important everyone is on a dudget. all inclusive in the caribbean and florida are ok. Mexico is out because of the gang problem. Cancun is o\probably ok. does each child need a passport.and the price that you quote me include airfare from the 4 locations? I am also looking at 5 night scruises. any info you get for me will be helpful. thanks

Old 02-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin5203 View Post
hi LilMama
in reply to your inquiry, cost is important everyone is on a dudget. all inclusive in the caribbean and florida are ok. Mexico is out because of the gang problem. Cancun is o\probably ok. does each child need a passport.and the price that you quote me include airfare from the 4 locations? I am also looking at 5 night scruises. any info you get for me will be helpful. thanks
Yes all persons need a passport when traveling out of state, regardless of their age. I cannot quote you a price as Family Vacation Critic is not a travel agency, but I can help you decide which place would work for you.

Our Family Destinations page gives an array of ideal locations for traveling with family. Another great page is Family Vacation Ideas and planning. I myself am travelling to Beaches this year with my family in Jamaica, but have also enjoyed cruising as a family as well. Cruise Critic is a great resource for cruising questions. There are also a lot of great reviews right here on our forums that may help you decide on the ideal location.

You may want to check out Expedia or something similar for price quotes.