Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Friendly Resorts & Hotels > All Inclusive Family Resorts

Forgot Your Password?

All Inclusive Family Resorts Find the perfect all inclusive resort and destination for your family.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:20 PM

Default Looking for AI with One Bedroom Suites - pref Mo Bay, DR, Mexico

Hi Everyone, My husband and I are looking to go away to an all inclusive resort with our son who will be about 11 months old. We are looking for a resort that has one bedroom suites so we can put him to bed and still be able to stay awake in a common area.

We would prefer to go to Montego Bay, Dominican, Mexico due to the reasonable prices offered there, but are open to other areas.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Welcome LMR to Family Vacation Critic. Our forums are full of great advice and lots of posts regarding AI resorts. My family and are are taking our first AI ourselves this fall. I know Beaches has 1 bedroom suites, but the rates are a little pricey (for suites). However if that is not an issue check it out. There are 3 in Jamaica, I believe the Negril and Sandy Cay are in the Montego Bay area.

I haven't been to the Dominican, or Mexico yet but did a little research when planning our vacation and know there area ton out there. Family Vacation Critic also has wonderful resort reviews, including AI's, you might want to check that out. There are a lot of great tips going through the forum as well from families with similar questions.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:28 PM

Check out Majestic Colonial Resorts www.majestic-resorts.com. It is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and they have 1 bedroom suites. We are planning a trip there to celebrate my son's high school graduation.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Family Adventurer

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Old 05-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Family Adventurer

In cancun, azul sensatori has been well reviewed. I haven't been there, but we researched it pretty well and plan to. That may be worth checking out.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 PM

the pallidium has suites pretty nice resort

Old 08-14-2011, 01:03 PM

I dont know prices, but check out Dreams Resort, La Romana in Dominican Republic. Hubby and I are going on a cruise in November that has DR as one of their ports. I came across Dreams Resort in trying to find a private beach day for us. They are an all inclusive resort. Good luck.

http://www.dreamsresorts.com/drelr/index.html

Old 08-14-2011, 02:50 PM

I am also cruising the Mexican Riviera, though not til next year, but have heard wonderful things about Dream Resorts through our Cruise Critic forums as being a great all inclusive (for the day at least). Worth digging into for more information on that one.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:17 AM

From my research prior to booking our cruise, the areas which have had higher incidences of crime are no longer on the cruise routes. Mazatlan is one such city. I would think that the most popular destinations such as Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Ixtapa, and Cozumel are all sill considered fairly safe vacation areas.