Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Africa

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Africa Africa family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels down under. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Host & Charter Member

Thumbs up Write and Submit Your Trip Reports & Win!

Greetings Members!

Memorial Day will be soon upon us, as will school summer vacations and we know what that means......Family Vacation time!!

We are always on the lookout for trip reports about your fantastic family vacations filled with highlights, tips, suggestions, anything that could have been better or what made your trip so special. Hotels, activities, food - everything! Not only will we enjoy reading about your trip, but our fellow members will gain great insight that can help them with their vacation plans.

Each week we select a trip report which is featured here on our website and the winner for the week receives a FamilyVacationCritic.com tote bag - great for bringing along on your next vacation!

So if you will be traveling soon, remember to write a report and submit it here in our forums. If you have traveled recently, we would love to hear about your trip - it's not too late to write about it and all of us would love to read your story

Please note that you may also submit trip photos as well; it's easy to do right here on the message boards. If your photo is chosen as "Photo of the Week" the same prize will be given!

The best part of our message boards is sharing and learning; the exchange of travel advice, experience or where to come to ask questions and get ideas. We are so glad you're a part of our travel family and we look forward to reading your trip reports and seeing your travel photos soon!! There could be a tote bag in it for you!

Thanks, good luck and happy travels!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
World Travelers

You posted this in the Africa forum? But always good to have a reminder.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:41 AM
Host & Charter Member

Yes, I've not cracked my melon - yet.
There were no postings in the forum, though I hope we have a family go on safari sometime soon.

Alas, since I could not post the "shout out" elsewhere, I simply chose an available forum. I'd not otherwise go off topic where there were active threads.

It was not my intention to cause confusion - just wanted to get a message out. I can try to request another link be added but in the meantime, this was the best I could do.

Sorry if this threw you!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 PM
World Travelers

No problem.
I look forward to hearing about the evolution of your safari planning (not just the trip report). They're so prohibitively expensive, but something I so want to do some day...but when I do it I want it to be great, not some candy coated thing with a bunch of blue haired old ladies (no offense to blue haired old ladies intended--just not usually on my kind of trip).