Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Theme Park Vacations > Walt Disney World

Forgot Your Password?

Walt Disney World Discuss Disney World resorts and activities. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Disney Family Vacation Deals
Disney Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 07-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Family Trekker

Default Disney Visa Holder Free Dining Offer 9/27-12/17

Hope this information can help someone!

Disney Visa has released a Fall Promotion. This is a new type of offer that has not been seen before in the US, but rather in the UK. It is a tiered Dining offer, meaning that which dining plan you get for free will depend on the resort you are staying at on Disney Property.

VALUE RESORTS will get the Quick service dining for free when purchasing an applicable package. You can upgrade to the Basic Dining plan by paying the difference between the Quick Service and Basic plan.

MODERATE Resorts, DELUXE Resorts,and VILLA Properties will get the Basic Dining Plan for Free. This is the plan with one table service, one counter service, one snack per person per night of stay.

Booking period July 24 to September 26
Travel period September 27 to December 17
note: Dec.17 check in's will receive the plan for their entire stay.

You CAN upgrade your value resort to basic dining and pay the price point difference. Code RGV

You may upgrade your Basic Dining plan to Deluxe if you wish and just pay the difference in price.

It is anticipated that this offer will be made available to the general public next week.

The booking codes:
Moderate,Deluxe, Villa properties: GCA
Value Resorts: EVN Upgrade code: RGV

With a free dining offer, you will need ticket media on the package. AP holders may put a one day base ticket per person on the package to qualify.
Min nights: 3 Max nights: 14

Note: with this offer, the rooms will be full priced rooms with the discount being the free dining plan. You will need to do the math if you have another discount to see which will work better for you. If you have a pincode for a 40% off stay at a Deluxe Resort, it may be a better deal than free dining.

This is the same offer as the pincode offer that was mailed out over the past few weeks.

Bon Appetit!
Wendy

Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Family Adventurer

Default Dining offer

Hey Wendy - thanks for the heads up on the DDP. We have booked our flights for DW this summer, and we have seen a few threads on the DDP and that in the past they have offered it as a 'free' add on to your Disney hotel. I hope they extend the dates, though. We are heading down the last part of August...we haven't booked our hotel yet - so confusing with all the choices, and then when you add in the dining...well, it is very overwhelming! And we can't decide if the park hopper will work for us or not... Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I'm a planner. Anyway, I'll keep watching for deals. Thanks again!

Old 03-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie44 View Post
Hey Wendy - thanks for the heads up on the DDP. We have booked our flights for DW this summer, and we have seen a few threads on the DDP and that in the past they have offered it as a 'free' add on to your Disney hotel. I hope they extend the dates, though. We are heading down the last part of August...we haven't booked our hotel yet - so confusing with all the choices, and then when you add in the dining...well, it is very overwhelming! And we can't decide if the park hopper will work for us or not... Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I'm a planner. Anyway, I'll keep watching for deals. Thanks again!
Wendy's post was from 2009. Please verify the DDP promotion for current dates so you won't be disappointed.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Family Adventurer

Default Oops!

Thanks so much - I totally missed the date! I'll figure out this site eventually... sigh!