Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Vacation Planning, Tips & Ideas > Saving Money on Travel

Forgot Your Password?

Saving Money on Travel Found that great deal? Share it here!

Old 10-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Family Trekker

Default Free Disney Cruise with a Disney Adventure

Just got an email on this, thought I'd share

Book Select Adventures by Disney Vacations Now
And Get a 3-Night Disney Cruise FREE*!

Family time is more important than ever. And now, you can spend time with your family on not one, but two unbelievable Disney getaways. It's family time — times two!

You can receive a FREE* Disney Cruise Line®
3-Night Bahamian cruise with the purchase of select 2010 season Adventures by Disney departures booked between Oct. 26, 2009, and Jan. 15, 2010.

This offer is valid for select Adventures by Disney land packages at the non-discounted regular rate departing before Oct. 2, 2010. Book this offer Oct. 26, 2009, through Jan. 15, 2009.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Very nice offer. Too bad Disney cruises don't venture far oof the beaten path!

I first saw your headline and thought what? Saw you were author and figured it had to be something legit and useful!!! Keep on posting these kinds of good deals!!!
I love traveling. I've been to Dinsey at all different times of the year with Christmas being my favorite. I've been to six continents and hope to very soon visit Antarctica. Australia and Fiji are among my all time favorite foreign destinations.

Probably the most notable trip was October 2002, when we were at Bali the night of the first bombing there. *** You will find me on Cruise Critic as well with the same user name. Happy Travels to all!!!

Watch a quick look at my Christmas Light Displayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBS34hUQrpM

Past Trips (Most recent first):
Aug09 WDW Week; June-July09 RCCL AK Cruise, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Disney Land and Four Corners region; Apr09 RCCL Voyager of the Seas; Feb09 RCCL Mariner of the Seas; Dec08-Jan09 Voyager of the Seas; Oct98 Fiji's Matangi Resort; May-June85 UK & France vacation; many others before these.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Family Trekker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusinmama06 View Post
Just got an email on this, thought I'd share

Book Select Adventures by Disney Vacations Now
And Get a 3-Night Disney Cruise FREE*!

Family time is more important than ever. And now, you can spend time with your family on not one, but two unbelievable Disney getaways. It's family time — times two!

You can receive a FREE* Disney Cruise Line®
3-Night Bahamian cruise with the purchase of select 2010 season Adventures by Disney departures booked between Oct. 26, 2009, and Jan. 15, 2010.

This offer is valid for select Adventures by Disney land packages at the non-discounted regular rate departing before Oct. 2, 2010. Book this offer Oct. 26, 2009, through Jan. 15, 2009.
Can you tell me what email list you received this info. from? I want to subscribe for future deals

Old 10-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Yeah my sister and her husband actually were able to cash in on something very similar offered through an email list that she subscribed to. Disney offers all kinds of deals for your family and discounts on vacation etc. Just got to keep your eyes open. Thanks for sharing.