Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Family Friendly Resorts & Hotels

Forgot Your Password?

Family Friendly Resorts & Hotels Find the perfect resort, hotel, or destination, for your family.

Old 04-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Asst. Community Manager

Default What's the Best Kids' Program?

This week we're featuring a list of the 10 Best Kids' Programs but what's your opinion? What do you think is the Best Kids' Program and why?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Charter Member

Default No Club Med?

I'm surprised not to see Club Med listed in the top 10. I actually was hoping to see it there since we just booked a family trip to Club Med Punta Cana for this July with my wife, 2 kids (7 and 6), and parents. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Club Med kid's program?

Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Charter Member

Thumbs up Thumbs up for Smugglers Notch

Thanks for this great list of family resorts - some of which were not on our radar.

In the US, Smugglers Notch gets our vote for great active programs for all ages. We love the laid-back Vermont vibe, and the staff is top-notch.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Family Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Thanks for this great list of family resorts - some of which were not on our radar.

In the US, Smugglers Notch gets our vote for great active programs for all ages. We love the laid-back Vermont vibe, and the staff is top-notch.
I was looking in to this place but on trip advisor they had bad reviews.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Charter Member

there are various family resorts where you can enjoy and have fun too....family resorts are actually meant for family and kids so i am sure there you will enjoy and have loads of fun too

Old 05-19-2011, 03:59 PM

My family are also huge fans of Smugglers Notch, summer and winter.
During the summer, their kids program is always the week that our kids enjoy most of all the camps they attend. They also have a super daycare program for younger children, prior to potty training, called Treasures. The director, Shelly, and her staff are truly first rate. While the kids are being entertained during the day, we get to have adult time over in Stowe, which is only a 15 minute scenic drive through the Notch.
During the winter, they start ski lessons for kids at age 3. It is truly amazing to see your 3 yo, who had never skied before, cruising down from the top of Morse Mountain. Additionally, the physical layout of the resort really lends itself to a kid friendly scene. The two mountains with the really challenging terrain, Sterling and Madonna, are segregated from the kid friendly confines of Morse, so you don't have to deal with the hot dogs wiping out and running into you or your kids. The lessons for adults are also really outstanding.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:33 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Sounds great, thanks for sharing you experience with us and welcome to Family Vacation Critic syzygy23. What state is this in?

Old 07-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Family Adventurer

Is there a way we can specify the average temperature in the area. Sometimes our SLR camera reacts to the heat of the place. I may sound a bit worried, but really, the fam is very ready to get out of the house! =)

Last edited by Host Lisa; 07-13-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Advertising Manchester hotels