Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Rockies

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Rockies Rocky Mountain family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels around the Rockies. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Rockies Family Travel Deals
Rockies Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 01-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Host & Charter Member

Question Winter Wonderland!

Hi Everyone,

With all the snow that seems to be falling everywhere, I've been thinking about the great Rockies and all the great resorts out in Colorado & Utah!

Has anyone got plans to ski/snowboard out there this winter? Where are our winter family sport enthusiasts? I know there is no better powder and base than out west.......doesn't compare to what's going on here, with all I can do is right now go to Vermont and hope for the best. But so many families go to great lodges, resorts or rent cabins and I am just wondering if anyone has went yet, or is planning to go and if so, we would LOVE to hear about everything here on our message board!

Folks may not have made plans yet either; we're seeing a lot of spontaneous travel this year too. Deals are popping up all over the place....are you looking for something irresistible so you can hit the slopes? Have you got great Colorado & Utah ski/boarding stories from last year? If so, we'd love to hear about it!

It's that time of year, let's talk about the snow and getting all up in that stuff! Hope some of you are planning to get into it!

Sponsored Links