Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Florida

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Florida Florida family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Florida. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Florida Family Travel Deals
Florida Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Charter Member

Default Seaside Florida

My family just returned from Seaside Florida, we booked through a vacation rental co. I have to say this was the best experience we have ever had, the home was top notch and the cleanest I have ever had in Seaside. We have booked through the other on-site agency but was disappointed in the past, so glad we found Scenic Properties they go the extra mile to make your stay carefree, Bud & Alleys was great as always also I highly recommend Seaside as a wonderful family vacation, we look forward to our return

Last edited by TravelMom401; 08-17-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Forum violation. No advertisements

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Charter Member

Hello.
I am from Boca Raton, Florida. There are many place to see in Florida. Seaside Beach made a giant splash in the architectural world when developer Robert Davis achieved the most astonishing design achievement of its era.

I also look forward to read your review about seaside Florida.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Charter Member

Do you know if this area is going to get hit with oil spill?

Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Editor, Family Vacation Critic
Charter Member

Default Seaside and Oil

I absolutely LOVE Seaside! Love popping into Modica Market for cheese and wine to take out onto the beach. And the cottage rentals are gorgeous... I always wish I could buy one!

I saw the question about the oil spill on a Destin page and had responded, but wanted to let anyone who is looking into Seaside know the same information so forgive me for re-posting: The reports I've been hearing is from my friends there is that the oil is more than 150 miles from their coasts. To help ease the minds of travelers who have upcoming trips planned, the Beaches of South Walton, where Seaside is one of its many towns, has added a watch to their website that is updated daily, if not hourly. They report their beaches remain clean and open to visitors.

You can find it through the Beaches of South Walton Tourist Development Council (TDC). Since it's right beside Destin, use this to help you monitor the region.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Editor View Post
I absolutely LOVE Seaside! Love popping into Modica Market for cheese and wine to take out onto the beach. And the cottage rentals are gorgeous... I always wish I could buy one!

I saw the question about the oil spill on a Destin page and had responded, but wanted to let anyone who is looking into Seaside know the same information so forgive me for re-posting: The reports I've been hearing is from my friends there is that the oil is more than 150 miles from their coasts. To help ease the minds of travelers who have upcoming trips planned, the Beaches of South Walton, where Seaside is one of its many towns, has added a watch to their website that is updated daily, if not hourly. They report their beaches remain clean and open to visitors.

You can find it through the Beaches of South Walton Tourist Development Council (TDC). Since it's right beside Destin, use this to help you monitor the region.
Thanks for tip. I am sure anyone traveling to FL will find this very useful

TravelMom401

Old 05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
My family just returned from Seaside Florida, we booked through a vacation rental co scenicpropertiesfl.com I have to say this was the best experience we have ever had, the home was top notch and the cleanest I have ever had in Seaside.
Thanks for the recommendation. We are considering renting a house for a week (instead of a hotel) when we visit Seaside in September. Really looking for a good, central location though and close to the beach so we can walk to the beach.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Charter Member

Default reply

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it. Hatís off. Well done, as we know that ďhard work always pays offĒ, after a long struggle with sincere effort itís done. This conversation is going no where. Itís lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion
======================
Travel Tours

Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Charter Member

Hi,
Seaside is not a vacation development. Living in Seaside is wonderful.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Family Adventurer

Is Seaside, Florida a big vacation spot? I have never heard of Seaside. I would love to take a trip to Florida. I haven't been there in years. I will have to make it a future stop for family vacations. This site has given me so many ideas. I've got a list started. Thanks again guys.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Family Adventurer

I did a little bit of research on seaside and it's vacation spots. It's located on the Gulf of Mexico. I also found out that seaside is where "The Trueman Show" movie was filmed. I think it would be a great spot to visit. I have added it to my family vacations list.