Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Canada

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Canada Canada family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Canada. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Canada Family Travel Deals
Canada Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 03-02-2010, 04:12 AM
Family Adventurer
Charter Member

Default All inclusive in mexico?

Hi all,
Has anyone taken 3 kids (4,10,12) to an all inclusive for a week in mexico? We would love to go, but finding a hotel to take 3 kids is getting tiresome!
Any ideas? (Vietnam Travel)

Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chithanh119 View Post
Hi all,
Has anyone taken 3 kids (4,10,12) to an all inclusive for a week in mexico? We would love to go, but finding a hotel to take 3 kids is getting tiresome!
Any ideas? (Vietnam Travel)
This is difficult (aka expensive). Most all inclusives will only take 4 per room or require you to get 2 rooms (side-by-side) or a suite.

Club Marival in Nuevo Vallarta will let you stay but you'll have to get a suite, which gets expensive.

You might want to call some of the resorts and speak to the manager directly. Explain your situation to them and ask them what sort of deal they can give you.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Charter Member

You might try the Crown Paradise Club. The one in Puerto Vallarta is better for younger kids. With kids the ages of yours, the one in Cancun is better. They have a water park for the little ones and a water park (it has two slides) for the older kids. They have a volleyball court (sand) and other fun activities, of course a few pools that aren't too big, but we were happy with them. Having said all of that, the CPC Cancun is not that nice. It's probably on par with a Holiday Inn. There are some issues with rust thruout the hotel and it's not in perfect shape. The price is not bad and I think you can get a suite for a family. I'm not sure as we were just 3. This year we are trying the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun. We haven't stayed here before, but the reviews on trip advisor. com are better consistently and it looks nicer. We got a great price, but they may have been having a promotion. Again, they have a couple of water parks for kids of varying ages. Check it out (look at the photos link to the right of the page next to where it says Rating and Details): http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...ECK_RATES_CONT

I hope this helps. Feel free to email me with questions is you want to. Have a great trip! Be sure to check out Funjet Vacations, We are actually taking Mexicana Vacations as Funjet was using their flights anyway. Was slightly less expensive, but not much. Continental has a vacation company as well as other major airlines.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Charter Member

Default Room for 6

I just thought of another hotel. This is a 3* called the Park Cancun Royal Cancun AI in Cancun. I used to be a travel agent, can you tell? They have suites that will accommodate 6 ppl. The hotel doesn't have too many restaurants - 3 I think - but I'm sure you can still have a great time. At least you would still be in one space, like an apartment. I saw this hotel on a hotel inspection tour for travel agents once. Doesn't quite have the amenities for the kids as the Gran Caribe, but the suites would be ideal for a family your size.

Best of luck,

mckenna

Old 04-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Charter Member

Mexico is a popular spot for vacations its true that there are less scopes for stay and resorts are also quite expensive but the time to spend there and visiting the different places there is very memorable.Beaches of powdery white sand stretching along water so turquoise blue that the color will be imprinted forever in your memory.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Family Adventurer

You might try the Crown Paradise Club. The one in Puerto Vallarta is better for younger kids