Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > Mexico

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Mexico Mexico family travel forum: Discuss family friendly resorts and hotels in Mexico. Get vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
Mexico Family Travel Deals
Mexico Family Resorts and Hotels

Old 03-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Default All-inclusive for 5 people (3 kids, 2 adults)?

Hi. We want to book a trip for our 3 youngest kids (ages 3,3, and 6) and their grand parents. Most all-inclusives bump you up to a 1-bedroom suite instead of a standard sized room. My kids can easily fit into one double bed. The price when you go from a standard sized room to a 1-br is very prohibitive.

We often get away with 5 people in a hotel by booking 4 people. However, this is difficult to do when we require wrist bands.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyOfSix View Post
Hi. We want to book a trip for our 3 youngest kids (ages 3,3, and 6) and their grand parents. Most all-inclusives bump you up to a 1-bedroom suite instead of a standard sized room. My kids can easily fit into one double bed. The price when you go from a standard sized room to a 1-br is very prohibitive.

We often get away with 5 people in a hotel by booking 4 people. However, this is difficult to do when we require wrist bands.
Hello

I know this post if old but I am new to this site and I was wondering if you ever booked your trip and what was the out come.

TravelMom401

Old 06-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host TravelMom401 View Post
Hello

I know this post if old but I am new to this site and I was wondering if you ever booked your trip and what was the out come.
We ended up with a suite. We got a good deal so it wasn't that bad in the end.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Family Trekker
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyOfSix View Post
We ended up with a suite. We got a good deal so it wasn't that bad in the end.
Great.. So where did you end up going and how was the kids programs?

TravelMom401

Old 12-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Charter Member

Yes, I would like the same information. I am trying to book the same type of trip and need all the help I can get.

Thanks...