Go Back   Family Vacation Critic Forums > Destinations > California

Forgot Your Password?

Notices

California California family travel forum: Discuss family friendly California resorts and hotels. Get California vacation tips exclusively for families, from families.
California Family Travel Deals
California Family Hotels and Resorts

Old 01-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Family Adventurer

Default California Beaches

The Golden State boasts more than 1,100 miles of breathtaking coastline, ranging from Hollywood-perfect expanses of smooth sand to dramatically windswept oceanside cliffs. If your idea of a perfect day involves beach volleyball, building sandcastles, hiking along picturesque seaside trails or catching a wave, you can find it all at California’s many beaches.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Family Vacation Critic Host

I must visit southern California's beaches. I live in Northern California and don't much care for our beaches as they are often cold and smelly, especially after having visited the beaches of the Caribbean. But I will agree the scenery is spectacular here!

Old 01-10-2014, 02:52 AM
Family Trekker

I have been never to the california beaches but have listened lot about the popularity of these beaches.Recently my friend visited here and after his return he told me the experience .It was just great to know the experience.Now I am also thinking of visiting here atleast once.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:57 AM
Family Adventurer

El Matador Beach-If you've come to El Matador to savor the beach rather than get sucked into the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles, then you're in luck -- there's blissfully little else to do here other than bask on Malibu's most glorious stretch of beach.

Old 08-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Family Vacation Critic Host

Mission Beach San Diego