Gran Bahia Principe La Romana Review
653 family reviews
Families will love:
- Mini-club and Mini-disco
- Two pools with scuba diving lessons
- Four restaurants that offer theme meals
About Gran Bahia Principe La Romana
This large resort offers 295 rooms on the cliffs over a beautiful beach on Samana Bay. Brightly decorated rooms feature basic amenities, like balconies and air conditioning. Junior Suites can sleep up to four people with more space than other units. All-inclusive rates cover three dinners a week, daily entertainment programs, the Mini-club for children and water or land sport equipment. Also, free transportation to Pueblo Principe is provided. Two pools and a Jacuzzi are on the grounds, providing a venue to take scuba diving classes. The Mini-club plans pool activities and dancing at the Mini-disco. Babysitting services are also available. The Bahia Spa offer romantic couples massage -- a good choice for when children are at the Mini-club. Four restaurants are at Gran Bahia Principe, where guests can dine with Italian or Caribbean dishes, as well as theme dinners.Written by Whitney Rife
Gran Bahia Principe La Romana Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...