78 family reviews
- Indoor water parks for year-round fun
- Family suites that accommodate up to eight people
- Plenty of on-site dining options
About Great Wolf Resorts
Great Wolf Resorts provides a dozen nationwide destination properties known as Great Wolf Lodges. Destinations because of its indoor and often outdoor water parks! These aren't just resorts with water slides. We are talking towering slides, lazy rivers, water sprays, dump buckets, wave pools, whirlpools and water-park play areas.
Besides the outstanding water parks that kids just cannot get enough of, other family-friendly amenities include themed restaurants, story time events and a giant video arcade. Kids can enjoy the Cub Club, where arts, crafts and activities entertain, or visit Scooops Kids Spas for ice-cream themed treatments.
Themed restaurants are located on property, providing meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks and desserts when sweet tooth cravings hit. Many locations also offer Starbucks and Pizza Hut Express. Homemade pizza can be delivered to suites, as well.
The resorts feature family-friendly suites, many of which are themed and include kid-friendly touches, such as bunk beds and pint-sized furnishings. Suites can accommodate up to eight, making the resorts even better for larger families.
Great Wolf Resorts Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...