Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Review
163 family reviews
Families will love:
- Oversized rooms with kitchenettes
- Free breakfast daily
- Close proximity from Inner Harbor attractions
About Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor
Located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor District and blocks from the harbor and Discovery Point and their many family-friendly attractions, not to mention Camden Yards and a host of water taxis that deliver your family to other historic districts, the Hampton Inn & Suites is an attractive, yet comfortable home-away-from-home during a visit the vibrant waterfront city. The hotel's 116 rooms accommodate families in seven floors with studio suites with kitchenettes providing plenty of space.
Hampton Inn and Suites are found across North and Central America and provides free hot breakfasts at all of its locations. Many locations feature pools, and children often stay free, making the chain a good one for families. Read more about Hampton Inn and Suites.
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...