Hershey Lodge Review
Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Hershey Lodge
How can anyone with kids go wrong visiting an entire town and hotel dedicated to chocolate? From the moment we entered Hershey Lodge, we were barraged with chocolate. Hershey chocolate and candy characters were available for meet and greets in the lobby, where the kids have their own check-in table and every guest is given a full-size Hershey Chocolate Bar.
Of course, the family-friendly lodge celebrates its official Hershey connection with a decor and activities built around the chocolatier. The family buffets tempt everyone with huge arrays of desserts built around chocolate. And while the Hershey Hotel is the original hotel for Hershey Park -- and more upscale -- the lodge is more budget-friendly and thoroughly more ... more family-friendly as it appears every child visiting Hershey is staying here. Kids are everywhere, which makes the location even better for families with kids who like to leave mom and dad poolside while they make new friends. less
- Loads of family activities
- Four pools, one indoors and three outdoors
- Variety of family-friendly dining options
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Meal Plan
- Onsite Dining
While the resorts are open year round, Hersheypark is mainly a summertime destination. The area begins to come alive in ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
All rooms are equipped with free wireless Internet, coffee makers, refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and free weekday newspaper delivery. On the in-room movie service provided, guests can watch the A&E Biography on Milton Hershey for free. Expect to find chocolates on your pillows every night, as well. (Although after all the daily chocolate we had to work hard to hide the chocolates at ... more the end of the night. You could literally hear screaming children returning to the hotel at night overtired and over-sugared!) less