Hershey Lodge Review
941 family reviews
Families will love:
- Loads of family activities
- Four pools, one indoors and three outdoors
- Variety of family-friendly dining options
About Hershey Lodge
How can anyone with kids go wrong visiting an entire town and hotel dedicated to chocolate? From the moment we entered Hershey Lodge, we were barraged with chocolate. Hershey chocolate and candy characters were available for meet and greets in the lobby, where the kids have their own check-in table and every guest is given a full-size Hershey Chocolate Bar.
Of course, the family-friendly lodge celebrates its official Hershey connection with a decor and activities built around the chocolatier. The family buffets tempt everyone with huge arrays of desserts built around chocolate. And while the Hershey Hotel is the original hotel for Hershey Park -- and more upscale -- the lodge is more budget-friendly and thoroughly more family-friendly as it appears every child visiting Hershey is staying here. Kids are everywhere, which makes the location even better for families with kids who like to leave mom and dad poolside while they make new friends.
Hershey Lodge Reviews
Best Hershey Family Hotels
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...