Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Walk of Fame Review
537 family reviews
Families will love:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Near attractions and beaches
About Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Walk of Fame
This Holiday Inn Express sits in the heart of Hollywood near many tourist attractions, such as the Walk of Fame and the Sunset Strip. Families can start the day off right with the hotel's complimentary hot breakfast bar. Kids always eat free at the Holiday Inn and room service is available. There is free high-speed Internet throughout the hotel. Rooms are sophisticated and spacious, offering flat-screen televisions and cozy bedding. Suites include a kitchenette and a living area with a sleeper sofa. There is an outdoor pool on the premises and popular beaches are nearby.
Holiday Inn is one of the most popular budget-friendly hotel chains for families, with more than 3,300 hotels worldwide. Its tagline, Kids Stay and Eat Free, is a big help to families trying to save while on vacation, and the hotels are located en route to key destinations or near popular family destinations. Some Holiday Inns offer suites, and most offer at least one on-site dining option. Read more about Holiday Inn.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Walk of Fame Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...