Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay Review
1431 family reviews
Families will love:
- Various room sizes and accommodations
- Variety of recreational activities
- Children 12 and under stay and eat free with a paying adult.
About Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay
The Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay features a variety of room sizes, ranging from standard to superior and deluxe rooms, and spacious one-bedroom suites. Families can dine at one of the many on-site restaurants, and enjoy the long list of recreational activities available. Enjoy activities including catamaran and sunfish sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, motorized sports, an arcade and game room, mini golf, basketball, volleyball and much more. The resort offers supervised activities for children 6 months to 12 years, and children 12 and under stay and eat free with a paying adult. Children 19 and under also stay free when in the same room as the parents.
Holiday Inn is one of the most popular budget-friendly hotel chains for families, with more than 3,300 hotels worldwide. Its tagline, Kids Stay and Eat Free, is a big help to families trying to save while on vacation, and the hotels are located en route to key destinations or near popular family destinations. Some Holiday Inns offer suites, and most offer at least one on-site dining option. Read more about Holiday Inn.
Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...