Hotel Hershey Review
552 family reviews
Families will love:
- Chocolate-filled buffet
- Zero-entry pool
- Guest rooms, cottages and suites
About Hotel Hershey
Hotel Hershey is about a five-minute drive to the Hersheypark -- but you don't need your car thanks to a free shuttle bus that runs every 10 to 15 minutes. The original hotel, built more than 75 years ago, has since expanded to 230 guest rooms. Its Mediterranean style, indoor and outdoor pools, and reflecting pools, is grander and more elegant than Hershey Lodge.
Hotel Hershey unveiled its $67 million renovation and expansion known as "The Grand Expansion" in 2009 to celebrate the Hotel's 75th anniversary in 2008. This expansion included the introduction of 10 cottages that house the Hotel's most premium room offerings; construction of a new restaurant, Harvest, which focuses on American cuisine; the addition of a recreation campus that features a full aquatic facility, year-round ice-skating rink and a variety of other offerings; improvements to the front exterior to allow for a more satisfying sense of arrival; renovation of the check-in lobby; and the addition of seven boutique shops that all create a more luxurious resort experience.
The multi-pool swimming complex with an infinity-edge pool, a new restaurant, and 10 new guest cottages create a wonderful new addition to the Hotel, and an even sweeter experience expecially for mult-generational travel.
Hotel Hershey Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...