Hotel Monaco Seattle - A Kimpton Hotel Review
239 family reviews
Families will love:
- Near Pike Place Public Market
- Family packages available
- Goldfish theme will please young kids
About Hotel Monaco Seattle - A Kimpton Hotel
If you are feeling upscale, the Hotel Monaco, a Kimpton hotel, is a four-star establishment rated one of the Top 100 hotels in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine. Despite the chandeliers and plush chairs in the lobby, the Monaco is nonetheless quite family-friendly �" one of the Monaco's marketing slogans is "go ahead, jump on the beds," and there is a SoFishTicated Family package that includes passes to the Seattle Aquarium, a printed guide to family attractions, Goldfish crackers in the room, a plush goldfish toy, one hour of complimentary Nintendo games, and pet goldfish during your stay. The hotel is also very convenient to the Public (Pike Place) Market and other attractions.
To learn more about Hotel Monaco, please visit Hotel Monaco.
Hotel Monaco Seattle - A Kimpton Hotel Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...