Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Hotel Riu Guanacaste
Surrounded by a jungle-like interior, where the vines of banyan trees drop down to the sands below, the Riu Guanacaste is not your typical all-inclusive resort. On any given day, you can watch howler monkeys and their young swing from branch to branch, and view large lizards as they scurry under the chaise lounge chairs. At this beach resort at the northern tip of Costa Rica, you're immersed in a pristine natural setting.
The beach is an exquisite crescent of gray sand that leads to the shallow and warm waters of the Pacific. Aside from the Riu, there are no other hotels on the long stretch of beach, so you can walk for more than 30 minutes along the water's edge and not pass any other beach chairs or any form of ... more commercialism, a rare treat in Costa Rica. A verdant mountainous-terrain buttresses both ends of the beach. Coupled with large islands offshore, the scenery is striking.
If you prefer pool to ocean water, the Riu Guanacaste features a massive pool with two swim-up bars, man-made waterfalls, bridges, and a beach volleyball area. The entertainment team does a great job getting everyone involved, with daily water aerobics, ping-pong tournaments, and salsa dancing competitions. Whether you choose beach or pool, rest assured that you selected one of the finest all-inclusive properties in Central America -- one where your week will go by far too quickly.
To learn more about Riu Hotels and Resorts, please visit Riu Hotels & Resorts. less
- The long stretch of beach and warm ocean waters
- The large pool area and swim-up bars
- The sightings of monkeys on the perimeter of the property
- All Inclusive
- Water Sports
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
- Meal Plan
- Onsite Dining
Finding a long stretch of beach that's not yet built up in Costa Rica or the Caribbean is a treat. That will change somewhat ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
More affordable is the standard room, which features two double ... more beds, one bathroom and deck. Standard rooms are best suited for younger children under the age of 12. Otherwise, you'll be bumping into each other during the stay. less