Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of IBEROSTAR Bavaro
Unlike Cancun, where high-rise hotels crowd the coast and millions of bodies find their own speck of sand, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic still has the feel of a beach area that's recently been discovered. In the popular coastal community of Bavaro, the palm trees and beach extend for miles, so it's easy to leave civilization behind if you wander far enough. With its soft white sand and turquoise waters, this Caribbean outpost is an ideal spot to escape your winter blues and whisk away a week in the hot sun.
Spanish-owned IBEROSTAR has four hotels in one complex with some 1,500-plus rooms total, however only three of those hotels are appropriate for families. They include the IBEROSTAR Dominicana, IBEROSTAR Bavaro, and ... more IBEROSTAR Punta Cana. The Grand Hotel is an adults-only property, but take note mom and dad: the restaurants there are available for a romantic night out without the kids.
Each resort has succeeded in creating a tropical paradise, where flamingoes and ibises run free under thickets of palms on the manicured grounds. Unlike other all-inclusives, where the same choice of food is served everyday at one buffet, the BEROSTAR has seven different restaurants at their Bavaro Resort alone, including Japanese, seafood and gourmet choices. Since Punta Cana is pretty much devoid of culture and sightseeing, there's little to tear you away from the swim-up bar -- a favorite of adults and kids alike, who float over to order limonata and chocolate batidas (milk shakes).
To learn more, visit IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts. less
- All-inclusive activities and dining options
- Kids' clubs and beach activities
- Airport transportation available
- All Inclusive
- Water Sports
- Water Parks
- Children's Program
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
Once you arrive and that first rum punch is placed in your hands, you know you're in good hands. This extends to the front ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Take advantage of the complimentary bottles of water in the bathroom for brushing teeth. The water in the guestrooms is not potable.
For mothers traveling alone with the kids, you'll notice that peep holes are not provided in the doors for additional security, although the windows are positioned where you can see who is at the door before opening.
Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. However, you should pack a two-pronged adapter for any of your three-pronged electronics. If you forget, they are for sale in the gift shop for less than $1.
All rooms are furnished with an oversized umbrella just in case of rain, but you may want to pack another one for the family. Afternoon or evening showers are brief, but common throughout the year.
If your children require naps at a certain time of day, you can schedule housekeeping services so that there's no chance they will interrupt during nap time.