InterContinental Hotel Tampa Review
160 family reviews
Families will love:
- Located near theme parks, beaches and cruise ports
- Spacious guest rooms and suites
- Onsite family dining options
About InterContinental Hotel Tampa
The InterContinental Hotel Tampa is located just five minutes from downtown Tampa and offers a great stay for families looking for a beach visit along neighboring Clearwater's beaches, an adventurous trip to Busch Gardens theme parks or simply as a pre-cruise hotel in the heart of downtown Tampa. The hotel offers 323 spacious guest rooms and suites, onsite dining at the No Name Lounge or Shula's Steak House, and a rooftop pool.
To learn more about InterContinental, please visit InterContinental.
InterContinental Hotel Tampa Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...