JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa Review
283 family reviews
Families will love:
- Rising Star Kids Club
- Hiking trails and outdoor experiences
- Spacious rooms with gorgeous views
About JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa
Offering gorgeous panoramic views of the Arizona desert and the Tucson Mountains, families will love this one-of-a-kind resort. The resort features over 600 spacious guest rooms and suites with private balconies and patios for those gorgeous views of the Tucson sunset.
Starr Pass offers families a variety of adventurous activities including horseback riding, biking, and hot air balloon rides. The Rising Star Kids Club offers half- and full-day activities so mom and dad can enjoy some quiet time or spa treatments. Treat yourself to one of the many services at Hashani Spa including massages, wraps and facials.
JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...