K Bar S Lodge Review
152 family reviews
Families will love:
- Beautiful balcony views
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Minutes from Mount Rushmore
About K Bar S Lodge
One of the Hills' newest lodges (built in 2006) has lovely balcony views of Washington and Jefferson's profiles on Mount Rushmore. The spacious lobby makes a good gathering place and nicely frames that view, too. The 96-room lodge sits five minutes from Mount Rushmore and even closer to the touristy hubbub of downtown Keystone. Kids can find all the cheap souvenirs, ice cream and fudge they want in downtown, but the lodge is fortunately tucked away on a side road up on a hill. It feels more kickback than hustle-bustle.Written by Lisa Meyers McClintick
K Bar S Lodge Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...